1246 Fell Street
Welcome to 1246 Fell St, a spacious and elegant 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat with huge walk-out deck and gorgeous yard in a gracious 2-unit Edwardian. With a Walk Score and Bike Score of 96, this special condo is ideally situated near everything you need! Stroll to Bi-Rite and Falletti Foods, many cafes, restaurants, public transportation, corporate shuttles plus Alamo Square and Golden Gate Park.
Enjoy high coved ceilings, cherry wood floors, classic period details and charm including crown molding, decorative wainscoting and rosettes. The home also boasts double paned windows and designer selected lighting through most of the flat. At the formal entry, a welcoming foyer opens to the charming and light-filled formal living room with decorative fireplace -- spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon reading a book and enjoying the lovey view of the willowy mayten tree through the tall living room windows.
All three quiet bedrooms are situated towards the middle of the flat. The fabulous luxury bath features a pedestal sink, marble, spa tub and glass enclosed Euro shower. At the rear of the home, the sunny eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances opens to both the formal dining room and to the fabulous outdoor space. Enjoy the expansive, shared walk-out deck and fenced yard with a mature avocado tree - the perfect place for barbecuing with friends and family. The graceful formal dining room with box beam ceiling and decorative fireplace also opens directly to the deck and could be used as a 4th bedroom. Other special features include in-unit laundry and a huge garage fitting 2-3 cars for this unit plus ample storage space. The building has also been extensively seismically upgraded.
1246 Fell St. is extremely well located. Easily commute to work via nearby MUNI or corporate shuttle. Stroll to multiple gourmet markets (Bi-Rite!) and to the nearby Sunday Farmer’s Market to pick up your fresh produce. Walk 1 block to enjoy a leisurely lunch at Nopalito or coffee at one of the many nearby cafes. Take your dog for a nice walk to nearby Alamo Square Park and Golden Gate Park, where a statue of President William McKinley greets visitors at the entry to the Panhandle.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 spacious bathroom in 2-unit Edwardian
- High coved ceilings, built-ins and lovely period details
- Cherry wood floors throughout most of the condo
- Sunny living room with decorative fireplace
- Large eat-in kitchen with direct access to the deck and yard
- Formal dining room with box beam ceiling, decorative fireplace and door to deck
- Deluxe bathroom with spa tub and separate Euro shower
- Designer selected lighting and double paned windows
- Expansive walk-out deck and gorgeous yard with avocado tree
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 1382 square feet per condo map; built in 1910
- 2-3 car tandem garage parking for this unit
- Great storage space in the shared garage
- Extensive seismic retrofitting completed in 2010
- Low HOA dues only $364.51 per month with great reserves
- 96 Walk Score and Bike Score – Walk to nearby cafes, restaurants, Bi-Rite!
- Walk 2 blocks to the Sunday Farmer’s Market
- Stroll 2 blocks to both Alamo Square Park & Golden Gate Park
- Easy access to public trans, freeways and corporate shuttles